MODI LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Modi LLC adheres to all OSHA regulations and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still novel, so our Coronavirus Task Force continually consults with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and utilize CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants.
* We use CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim, including covid-19.
* All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
* Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
* We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas
* Disease outbreak is an extremely serious situation and we understand that the health and safety of you, your family, and employees are on the line.
Though Modi LLC follows protocol promulgated by the Center for Disease Control Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total elimination of the coronavirus. Modi LLC guarantees that its cleaning protocol curbs the spread and threat of coronavirus. However, it cannot guarantee with 100% certainty the total eradication of it.
That being said, even though, we guarantee our work and do our best to prevent the spread of covid-19 through our diligent disinfecting procedures of the work space, there is no guarantee that people won't contract the virus in other ways. Any person or object entering the previously disinfected area could potentially be a carrier of the virus and be a factor in the spread of the covid-19 virus.
Because of this uncertainty, Modi LLC cannot be held liable for anybody contracting covid-19